We offer...

3 Year Old Preschool

  • 4 full school days per week

  • 2 free nutritious meals and a snack

4 Year Old Kindergarten (4K)

  • 4 full days per week

  • 2 free nutritious meals and snack

  • Transportation as available

Early Head Start

  • Serving pregnant women and families with infants and toddlers (0-3)

  • Two socializations per month with free nutritious snack

  • Weekly home visits

Stanley-Boyd Head Start and  Early Head Start

Serving children and families in Chippewa County in Northwest Wisconsin


303 East Park Street

Boyd, WI 54726


Phone:  715-667-3104



Rebecca Wozniak

Stanley-Boyd Center Director



  • Wix Facebook page
Rebecca Wozniak
Center Director
Kathy Nitz
Center Assistant
Valerie Andrews
Nancy Brunner
Teacher Assistant
Maribeth Mahr
Teacher Assistant
Jade Jacobson
Billie Rubenzer
Teacher Assistant
Angelia Sonnentag
Teacher Assistant
Kari Roshell
Family Resource Provider
Alyssa Brookshaw
Home Visitor
Jeanne Summerfield
Cook 1
Show More

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement Update:In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, 
color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights,1400 Independence Avenue, SW,Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.