To be considered for an interview, applicants must submit the following as appropriate to the position applying for: (see specific position opening for details)
* Head Start Application (Application must be filled out completely and submitted electronically by clicking on the Application for Employment button below ~ required for all positions.)
Please upload the following documents (PDF only) with your application prior to submission.
* References (Ensure that all references listed on the application are accurate, including contact information)
* Letters of Recommendation (Minimum of three (3) letters of recommendation)
* Transcripts (Copy of official transcripts with degree awarded information)
* Verification of Degree (Copy of degree/diploma)
* Verification of License (Copy of current license ~ i.e. teaching, social work, etc.)
Phone ~ 715.986.2020
E~mail ~ email@example.com
All applicable areas of the application must be completed as requested prior to submission. Applications with "please see resume/attached" in any area of the application will be considered incomplete and will not be considered for employment.
Not set up for mobile devices.
Please use Firefox for the browser.
Excellent Benefits Package*
Health • Dental • Vision • Retirement • Life Insurance • Flex Plan • Tax Sheltered Annuity
Health Savings Account (HSA)
*Benefits are pro~rated based on the number of hours worked per year.
*Not all positions are eligible for every benefit available.
Map of CESA 11 Head Start Central Office
*For University of Wisconsin schools' individuals only.
*Must create an account to access search options.
*For education positions only.
*May require an account to access search options.