To be considered for an interview, applicants must submit the following as appropriate to the position applying for: (see specific position opening for details)
* Head Start Application (Application must be filled out completely and submitted electronically by clicking on the Application for Employment button below ~ required for all positions.)
Please upload the following documents (PDF only) with your application prior to submission.
* References (Ensure that all references listed on the application are accurate, including contact information)
* Letters of Recommendation (Minimum of three (3) letters of recommendation)
* Transcripts (Copy of official transcripts with degree awarded information)
* Verification of Degree (Copy of degree/diploma)
* Verification of License (Copy of current license ~ i.e. teaching, social work, etc.)
Phone ~ 715.986.2020
E~mail ~ email@example.com
All applicable areas of the application must be completed as requested prior to submission. Applications with "please see resume/attached" in any area of the application will be considered incomplete and will not be considered for employment.
Excellent Benefits Package*
Health • Dental • Vision • Retirement • Life Insurance • Flex Plan • Tax Sheltered Annuity
Health Savings Account (HSA)
*Benefits are pro~rated based on the number of hours worked per year.
*Not all positions are eligible for every benefit available.
Map of CESA 11 Head Start Central Office
*For University of Wisconsin schools' individuals only.
*Must create an account to access search options.
*For education positions only.
*May require an account to access search options.