* Meals and/or snacks at our centers that are low in fat, sugar, and salt, and high in nutrients.
* Home-style cooking from dedicated, friendly nutrition staff.
* An opportunity for your child to try new foods in a safe environment.
* Family-style meal services where your child will learn skills to support them in making healthy choices and encourage their independence.
* Hands on food experiences in the classroom and on home visits.
* All centers are supported by a Nutrition Coordinator and a Registered Dietitian.