top of page

WELCOME TO CESA #11 Barron - Woodland Head Start and  Early Head Start

Serving children and families in Barron County in Northwest Wisconsin   GIVE US A CALL 715-537-5621 

What we offer...

3 Year Old Preschool

  • Four full school days per week.

  • Two free nutritious meals and 1 snack.

Early Head Start

  • Serving pregnant women and families with infants and toddlers (0-3).

  • There are two socializations per month for you and your child with free nutritious snacks.

  • Weekly home visits.

Woodland Elementary School

808 E Woodland Ave

Barron, WI 54812


Contact Us

Opal Samson

Barron - Woodland Center Director


  • Wix Facebook page
bottom of page