What we offer


Early Head Start/Head Start Home Visit Program 

Serving pregnant women and families with infants and toddlers (0-4)

3 Year Old Pre-School 

4 full school days per week

2 free nutritious meals and 1 snack

Early Head Start
Serving pregnant women and families with infants and toddlers (0-3)

Two socializations per month with free nutritious snacks

Weekly home visits

Head Start and  Early Head Start

Serving children and families in Chippewa County in Northwest Wisconsin


Cadott School District

463 E Mills Street

Cadott, WI 54727
Phone:  (715) 289-4213


  • Wix Facebook page

Rebecca Wozniak

Cadott Center Director



Rebecca Wozniak
Center Director
Sara Fischer
Center Assistant
Molly Begley
Kari Roshell
Family Resource Provider
Amber Drehmel
Home Visitor
Brittney Rouleau
Teacher Assistant
Paige Rubenzer
Teacher Assistant
Show More

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement Update:In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, 
color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights,1400 Independence Avenue, SW,Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.