What we offer.....
3 year old Preschool

4 full school days per week

2 free nutritious meals and 1 snack

Early Head Start Home Visit Program

Serving pregnant women and families with infants and toddlers (0-3)

Two socializations per month with free nutritious snacks

Weekly home visits

WELCOME TO CESA #11 COLFAX  Head Start and Early Head Start

Serving children and families in Dunn County in Northwest Wisconsin


704 Sletten Street

Colfax, WI 54730

call us at 715-962-3671


  • Wix Facebook page

Mona Karau

Colfax Center Director



Mona Karau
Center Director
Jessica Lanners
Center Assistant
Jenna Kodesh
Mary Ashleson
Home Visitor
Sherri Lloyd
Home Visitor
Bethany Burt
Family Resource Provider
Holtzman Vickie
Cook 1 and Housekeeper
Show More

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement Update:In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, 
color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights,1400 Independence Avenue, SW,Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.